- Passion for working with people
- Focused on high quality customer service
- Financially capable to invest in the business
- Comfortable with technology
- Desire for financial freedom
"Day in the Life of an Owner"
Your typical day starting in:
- July/August; ordering/receiving/organizing products for the season.
- August/September; scheduling your direct marketing mailings with the home office, interviewing & hiring team members/team leader prospects, training team leads/team members, starting on tree wrapping for some customers, preparing proposals for potential customers, contacting prospect Home-Owner Association (HOA) managers and/or property management groups. Preparing truck(s)/trailers for installation season.
- October; starting full blown initial installations of primarily lighting.
- November/December; work with office manager scheduling completion installations, continue preparing proposals, QA visits to customer installs.
- January; work with office manager to schedule take downs, QA visits during take downs; wrap up season.